Latest update: 2 April 2021
This page describes how to manage the website www.sialtec, it. With reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it. This is an information that is provided pursuant to the European Regulation 679/2016 dictated on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data (hereinafter also the Regulation) for users of services of our site, which are provided over the internet. The information is not valid for other websites that may be consulted through our links, of which Sial.Tec S.R.L. is in no way responsible.
OWNER OF THE PERSONAL DATA
The owner of the personal data processed following the consultation of our site, is Sial.Tec S.R.L. Via S.Giuseppe, 24 – 24060, Montello (BG).
THE DATA PROTECTION MANAGER
The data protection manager can be contacted at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
PLACE AND PURPOSE AND COMMUNICATION OF DATA
The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned company headquarters and are handled by employees and collaborators of Sial.Tec S.R.L. in charge of processing. The data deriving from the Site may be communicated to the subjects involved in the management of the site, to technological and instrumental partners of which the Data Controller uses for the provision of the services requested by users, as well as to subjects to whom the right to access the data is recognized by provisions of law and / or secondary legislation. The personal data provided by users who submit requests for information material (requests for information, answers to questions, etc.) or other communications are used in order to perform the service or provision requested and possibly for marketing activities. The user can request the cessation of the marketing activity at any time by contacting Sial.Tec S.R.L .. These data are not disclosed to third parties.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data voluntarily provided by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
Sial.Tec S.R.L. uses:
These cookies are functional to navigation and guarantee the safe and efficient exploration of the site. Cookies in this category include both persistent cookies and session cookies. In the absence of these cookies, the site or some portions of it may not work properly. Therefore, they are always used, regardless of user preferences. Cookies of this type are always sent from our domain. The duration of these cookies is strictly limited to the work session or they can use a longer stay time in order to remember the visitor’s choices. Disabling strictly necessary cookies can compromise the experience of using and browsing the website.
TOTAL OR PARTIAL DISABLING OF COOKIES
The total or partial disabling of technical cookies can compromise the use of the site features reserved for registered users. On the contrary, the usability of public content is also possible by completely disabling cookies.
Disabling “third party” or profiling cookies does not affect browsing in any way.
The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. The best browsers, in fact, allow you to define different settings for “proprietary” and “third party” cookies.
Below we indicate how to disable cookies through some browsers.
- Select the Chrome menu icon.
- Select Settings.
- At the bottom of the page, select Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, select Content settings.
- Select Block sites from setting any data.
- Select Done.
- Go to the Safari menu (icon at the top right of the browser) and select Preferences.
- In the pop-up window that opens, select the Security icon (shaped like a padlock).
- Under “Accept cookies”, select the “Never” button.
- Click the menu button and select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Under History settings: select use custom settings.
- To enable cookies, check the item Accept cookies from sites; to deactivate them, remove the check mark from the item.
- Go to the Explorer menu and click the Settings button and then click Advanced Options.
- Click on the Cookies tab, move the slider up to block all cookies or down to allow them all and then click OK.
OPTIONAL PROVISION OF DATA
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data to request the services offered by the company. Failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain the requested service.
PROCESSING METHOD, DATA retention and legal basis
Personal data are processed with manual and automated tools, in compliance with the provisions of the Regulation. The data will be kept only for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected, unless otherwise required by law. Thereafter, the personal data will be deleted.
The personal data being processed will be kept in such a way as to minimize, through the adoption of suitable and preventive security measures, the risks of destruction or loss, even accidental, of the data, of unauthorized access or unauthorized processing or not in accordance with the purpose of the collection.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the provision of a service or the response to a request in favor of the interested party.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
In relation to the processing of personal data, the interested party may contact the Data Controller by writing to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org to assert your rights as required by the Regulations.
In particular, it may:
- access your personal data, obtaining evidence of the purposes pursued by the Data Controller, the categories of data involved, the recipients to whom they may be communicated, the applicable retention period, the existence of automated decision-making processes, including profiling, and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and possible consequences for the data subject, if not already indicated in the text of this Notice;
- obtain without delay the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning you;
- obtain, in the cases provided for by law, the cancellation of your data;
- obtain the limitation of the processing or to oppose it, when admitted on the basis of the provisions of the law applicable to the specific case;
- where it deems it appropriate, lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
The request addressed to the Data Controller or to the Manager of the specific treatment can be sent, as well as to the aforementioned e-mail address or certified electronic mail, also by registered letter to the address Via S.Giuseppe, 24 – 24060, Montello (BG ) attaching the above documentation, proving the applicant’s legitimacy profiles.